Realm Of The Mad God Realm Of The Mad God

Nice stolen game

FRINGE: The game FRINGE: The game

Loved the memes dude, so cool, hey man, you should've called this game CRINGE the game, am i right guys? Huh???

Great job.

MOON MOON

OH HAHA I GET IT, THE CORPORATION IS CALLED MOON INSTEAD OF LUNAR BUT IT'S BASICALLY THE SAME WOW JEEZ HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MAN YOU'RE SO ARTISTIC

"but the story of this game is completely different!"

WHY THIS?

Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

I love this game.
It has a nice flow to it. I like the abstract atmosphere it creates.
Love how fucking weird it is and i love how people find it offensive. Also i love the soundtrack and i love you. Please marry me. Fuck.

Also it has nice graphics

Why this? Why this?

This game is so realistic and deep, you can even do a funny dance while throwing yourself off a cliff.
Amanda, i'm that guy from memento, i'm so sorry for killing you.

Amanda, my legs, they have a walking animation when i'm standing still.

Amanda the grave timer goes through my face when i jump.

a gun?

Why this? Why are there invisible walls behind me?

My lovely house...

Why this? Why did my handgun make a anime cannon sound?

Why this? Why do all the characters in your games kill themselves, EventHorizon?
Can your pretentiousness be measured? Is this art? 2 frame graphics and a sad piano looping itself in the background?

Why this? I ask myself whenever i try to review one of your games,,,,,, because i know,,,,, it will always be the same,,,, sigh sigh i tell myself.

And now only the total darkness
Why this?

Lots of people find this review helpful!

.Loneliness. .Loneliness.

I am in a loss for words...

I can't believe somebody would make such a horrible game. I mean, god, this is a fucking movie, NO, WORSE, a movie atleast has 2 buttons a Play and a replay button. Your "game" has the same buttons but who WOULD EVEN WANT to play this game a second time?
First the controls, wow, you can move right and left. Well having left as an option is POINTLESS, you don't have to use it during the progress of the game.
Now the presentation, now... Pixel art. And really bad one. I can't say anything more about it.
And about the story, it's pretty much a slideshow controlled by the user about a man who's wife died and he's on her funeral trying to go to her grave. While he does that he meets a hobo who wants to tell him the future. While the hobo tries that, he dies from a heart attack and apologises to the player for HIS OWN DEATH? After this nonsence the player goes to the grave and finishes his suicidal plans up. So he goes and throws himself off a cliff and meets his love Kate in heaven ( which doesn't exist).
0 for the music
0 for the art
0 for the gameplay
0 for the story
and 1, because i love psychicpebble.

Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

JAY LIKES THIS GAME

JOEY IS A GOOD BOY.JOEY IS MY FRIEND.MY NAME IS JAY.JOEY WAS BORN IN THE SAME DAY AND THE SAME YEAR AS ME.THIS GAME IS GOOD.JAY LIKES IT.THIS GAME IS MY FRIEND.

Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

Swell game

It made me giggle at the toaster dress part.I liked the "don't shit your pants" reference and overally it was good.The item1 item2 thing was useless.And some of the achievements are impossible to do,such as Oh Poop III(help pl0x)

Manly-Chicken responds:

Put the dress in the toilet.

Splooge Invaders Splooge Invaders

The first sex game i remember playing

I remember playing this game when i was 9 in some site called nick.gr(i didn't know what sex was back then,i found it while searching for a greek NICKELODEON site,god damn).The ony thing i remember was that i skipped the intro and that daniel or whatever his name is screams NOOOOOOOOOOOO when he get's his girlfriend pregnant.Anyways the game is pretty awesome for a 2004 game.By the way,don't feel bad about me,I didn't look up for the word sex until i was 12 years old hehe.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Medal Bug

Well yesterday night i finished the game on easy and i didn't get the medals after the elementary guy even though i destroyed the tank and became friends with the nazi guy.It's a nice game and stuff.Make a 3rd one too :D.Good luck matt